cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHPI does not upgrade all modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were at ECC 6.0 sp 14. We ran MOPZ and asked it to select all modules that would take us to EHP4. We copied the selectins it made and put them in the EHPII Download directory. Ehpi completed without errors, but did not upgrade any modules to 7.04. In particuar SAP_AP was only ugraded to 7.00 sp15. Other modules were upgraded to 7.01. None were upgraded to 7.04. What could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohit,

The first link you gave me is the general ehp area. I've read almost all of the dozens of documents there and have not found an answer.

The second link is to EHP1. I'm interested in EHP4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carl,

You can check the follwoing link to find out detailed information as far as what is delivered as part of ENHP4.

from SAP Marketplace -> downloads -> Support packages and Patches -> My Company's Application Components-> SAP ERP-> SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE-> EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0-> Entry by Component

Thanks,

Naveed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveed and mohit,

1. I've looked at note 1143022 and I don't see this information there. Is there another note that describes which modules are upgraded and which are not.

2. Is there a way to select the other components from MOPZ to get them upgrades as well.

--Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hope below link will answer all your queries.::

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/erp-ehp

;jsessionid=(J2EE3417200)ID1111045650DB11920203754943652247End

Thanks..

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per SAP note 1143022 the netweaver components of ECC like SAP_BASIS ,SAP_ABAP will upgraded to 701 & all other application components will be upgraded to 604 .

i hope this will answer your query.

Thanks..

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basis components get updated to 701( Netweaver Enh pack1) and ECC component gets updated to 604 ( ECC Enhancment pack 4) as part of the whole Enhnacment pack 4 upgrade. SAP_AP was just pacthed and not upgraded to as part of Enh pack 4 upgrde.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Naveed