cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

We are implementing the MM-SUS Sceneario. Iam able to send the PO from MM to SUS through XI.

When i go into bbp_pd in SUS system iam able to see the PO.

But Iam not able to see the PO in the web gui.

Iam totally new to SUS-MM. Please let me know what all should be maintained in the org. structure and who will be able to see the PO in the web gui.

I have maintained a Central Vendor Org. and replicated some vendors from MM.

Then i used bbp_sus_bp_adm to create Buyers, by selecting the appropriate company code from MM.

Please can you help me out.

Thanks,

Bert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

only the corresponding supplier can see this PO.

Look at SUS config guide on service.sap.com/ibc --> mySAP SRM --> Plan Driven Procurement --> Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your info. Now iam able to see the POs, when i login as the supplier.

1. Now when i confirm the PO, what will happen?

2. When i login as a purchaser in the SUS system , iam not able to see the confirmed POs. Do i have to make any settings to to maintain any attributes..?

3. When i click create ASN nothing happens

Thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

when you confirm the PO, this is sending back an XML PO acknoledgment to R/3, where a PO response is created (IDOC ORDRSP).

Same for the ASN, this will create an inbound delivery document in R/3 (IDOC DELVRY01).

So check that your XI scenarios are in place, and that R/3 distribution model is ok.

Once again, read the config guide, everything is explained in detail.

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (0)