cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insp lot and pm order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, while reciving insp, we need to test the materials, so we need to issue certain qty of material for testing. for testing we use machines and we need capture the cost of testing. pls advise how to map this req incl capturing cost?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh

Kindly go through the below link, you will get information on the QM order. Try if you have any issues please let me know

Link: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5c/a8b43446a1c564e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. i am closing the thread.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

Please note i have told abt generating a QM order not a maintainece order. i dont think you can generate a maintanence order along with an inspection lot. But you can generate a QM order and collect the inspection cost along with it

Please check in this forum for more information on setting up QM order. if dint get kindly let me know i will give you the detials

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, I could not find any ref to qm order in this form. Could you please advise how to setup the same. Thank you once again.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

1) You can capture the sample destroyes either manualy or automaticaly. If you tick Destructive Mic in the control indicator of the mic system will post quantity to Sample field in UD of the inspection lot based on the sample size. if you given 5 as sample size and 200 is ur total quantity , system will automaticaly post the 5 to sample material and will allow only 195 to post

b) or else you can physicals the sample by using MB1A movement type 333 (consumption from unrestricted use )

2) You can have a QM order attached to the inspection lot for collecting the cost incurred in the inspection. You can have a workcenter wherein you can attach the activity types. when you do the result recording a pop up will come to fill in the activity type. You need not create a PM order for same

if you need more information please let me know

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, thank u. presently i am getting only insp lot created while doing gr. Can u advise what is the spro setting req to create maintenance order along with insp lot? thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

testing is done outside ur company? if yes , do u pay by creating service entry?

if no how u calculate cost ?

plz. give some information so that I can suggest u some solution,

Former Member
0 Kudos

we test samples on tensile machine internally. we want to capture the hrs spent by inspectors and materials destructed during testing. can u advise how to generate maitenance order along with insp lot while doing gr (recieving insp)?