cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merep_DeltaBo table. UPDACT = D. Data not coming to client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am syncing from the client and no data is coming to the client.

In Merep_Log, I am able to see the following error:

Cascade search failed; from (SyncBO=MAM30_010, SKey=0001027207) to (SyncBO=MAM30_031, R3Key=000000000010000293)

And the Equipment - 10000293 is not in Merep_207.

I again run this report for the Initial Replication to take place: RALM_ME_EQUI_FULL_DOWNLOAD_SD.

I see the Merep_deltaBO table being filled with all the equipment keys and it also has 10000293. But the UPDACT field has value 'D' with it.

So it is not going to the Merep_207.

What can I do about it? How come it is coming with a status 'D'.

Kindly Help.

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Check the equipment customization in the backend. This particular equipment is somehow considerd not relevant for mobile scenarios. So instead of sending an insert action, its sending a delete to MI.

Regards

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

You were exactly right.

I too had thought of this and had modified the Variant to be used for Equipments in MAM Backend Customizing appropraitely.

Somehow, I had not modified or saved it properly.

The GetList is comparing all the equipments in the system with the ones being returned by the variant. Those who doesnt fit the comparison, it sends the status as 'D'.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please tell me on what basis the Equipment List is selected to be downloaded to the device.

Also, I would like to know if it is possible to download only the measuring points relevant to the equipment, floc for a user.

Regards