cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Pegging Report for Vendor Stock in Subcontractor scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

As we know, CTM pegs the component inventory available with subcontractor when the parent FG demand drops in. Now, my requirement is can we extract a report that can give the details of all demands that are pegged to the stock?

1. This report should be run in batch after CTM such that it extracts a snapshot of all demands pegged to inventory of components under "vendor stock".

2. This report will give a clear picture to the supply planners about the inventory that is not pegged any demands and can take appropriate action as necessary if there are demands directly for the components.

3. The report should be available in a tabular form listing each of the coomponent materail and the quantity that is pegged and quantity that is not pegged.

If any of you have worked on generating such report earlier or have any ideas to extract such a report, it will be highly appreciated. If my question is not clear and needs further explanation, please let me know. I can describe with examples and numbers.

Thanks,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

The closest report in terms of various building blocks (table, structure, FMs etc.) is /SAPAPO/DM_PEGKEY_REORG.

The inspiration can be taken from this report and a new report with ALV Grid can be bulit.

Thanks and Best Regards, Manoj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra,

You might want to run the order alerts that are product dependent.

Kedar