cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

put ibrowser to his initial value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello to all, first i want to say im sorry because i know that the majority of my questions arent very related with Mii, then i have more one question...after insert the information in the DB i want that my dropboxes return to is initial values that is - - - , i already tried this: document.brs_Tare.updateBrowser(true)...and worked but then for example the user could choose the data to insert in dropbox 2 before choose the data in dropbox 1 and i dont want that...

regards and thanks in advance

Mário

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mário,

If you dont want the user to choose drop Box 2 before selecting the data in Drop Box 1, then use

<Param name="initialUpdate" Value="false">

for Drop Box 2. Activate it only on selection event of DropBox 1.

document.brs_Tare.updateBrowser(true) is the best option.If you just want ur iBrowser to return to initial value use

document.brs_Tare.setSelectedItemByIndex(0)

or use

document.brs_Tare.setSelectedItem('----')

Hope this help

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for your answers...just one thing how i can set the initial update of an applet to false in a Javascript function?

regards

Mário

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Javascript, you can use it as

document.brs_Tare.getBrowserObject().setInitialUpdate(false);

OR

document.brs_Tare.setInitialUpdate(false)

Regards

Muzammil

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I would set InitialUpdate to false in the applet. Then use your javascript to turn it on when you were ready for it to load.

If you tried to set it to false in the javascript (triggered by Body OnLoad?), you would have a timing issue where the applet and the onload were executing concurrently. Sometimes the applet would already be loading by the time the javascript told it not to do an initial update. Your results would be inconsistent.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mario,

if you are looking for existing functions that you can use in JavaScript, you should consider downloading the SAP MII Productivity Wizards. In the Productivy Wizards collection you will find the Script Assistant which will show you all applet functions available for your scripting.

Use this link:

[xMII 12.0 Sample Projects and Tools|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/801e9072-ae80-2a10-5e90-8ee2e4f703ca]

Or

Click Downloads from the horizontal menu above, click Manufacturing tools from the left side navigation, and finally click xMII 12.0 Sample Projects and Tools.

Michael