Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

IDM u2013GRC Error on GRC 5.3 - Initial Load (1)

Hi All

In the GRC-IDM integration scenario, when I am trying to run the the job GRC 5.3 - Initial Load (1), I am getting following errors

###

Exception from Add operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.addEntry failed storing entry 'PRIV:GRC:KMD:VIRSA:VFAT_ADMINISTRATOR'. IDStore returned error message: " No such attribute:Attribute: sysid" when storing attribute 'sysid=KMD'

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.modEntry failed updating entry 'PRIV:GRC:KMD:VIRSA:VFAT_ADMINISTRATOR'. IDStore returned error message: "Entry does not exist" when fetching entry

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.modEntry failed updating entry 'PRIV:GRC:KMD:VIRSA:VFAT_ADMINISTRATOR'. IDStore returned error message: "Entry does not exist" when fetching entry

##

Here KMD is our ERP development system.

How I can set the Attribute and what all attributes we need to set before running the job GRC 5.3 - Initial Load.

Also can you specify the step by step process to be followed after the initial load?

the document at

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/30027e41-b5cd-2b10-4593-df65027f8c55&overridelayout=true is not giving clear idea what all steps to be done exactly after page 15.

Please give the exact steps to submit a create request to GRC from SAP IDM 7.1

Thank you.

Sahad

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question