Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source inspection - generate inspection lot at GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I need the following:

1) If source inspection is done and UD is accepted --> No inspection lot at GR

2) If source inspection is done and UD is rejected --> Create inspection lot at GR

3) If source inspection is created, but no UD has been made yet --> create inspection lot at GR

By playing with the indicators in Quality Info records and QM control keys, I managed to have the first two scenarios, but the third one doesn't seem to be possible....

Is there any way to ensure my scenario to work? And if yes...How?

thanks,

Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

3) If source inspection is created, but no UD has been made yet --> create inspection lot at GR

In Quality Info records, in source inspection put 01 and do not activate "Source insp.- No G.R." and Iin material master activate QM procurement tick and se control keys to delivery release / vendor release.

try and reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree that the third scenario is then possible, but another one is failing that way.

If I do not tick the 'no inspection at GR', the inspection lot is always created at GR, even when the source inspection lot had the usage decision 'Accepted'.

Any other sugestions?

Thanks,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge out of 3 conditions only 2 can be fulfilled at a time.

1) If source inspection is done and UD is accepted --> No inspection lot at GR

2) If source inspection is done and UD is rejected --> Create inspection lot at GR

1 and 2 can be achieved by applying no gr tick in q info record and making changes control key settings- no effect on goods receipt in SPRO

2 and 3 can be achieved by deactivating no gr tick in q info record

1 and 3 cannot be achieved at the same time. if source inspection is done and UD is accepted then inspection lot will not be created at GR but source inspection is created, but no UD has been made and gr is made then system will consider it as accepted and inspection lot will not be created ( q info record - no gr).

Former Member
0 Kudos

So it is not possible to create my flow in standard SAP...

Thanks for the replies!

Greetings,

Philippe

Answers (0)