cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stock update/material document created for return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a customer returns delivery in transaction VL01NO, without any reference to a sales order.

I have filled in necessary information such as quantities for picking, such as plant, shipping point, delivery/picked quantity...but when I press the goods receipt button, the stock quantity for blocked stock returns is still zero (transaction MMBE). No material document is generated for my action either.

Statuses in the delivery is: Picking=C, Confirmation=C and Goods issue=C.

The only documents I can see in the Document flow is a Picking request and a confirmation of service.

Does anyone know what is wrong? I would prefer not to start with a sales order, but do I have to in order to trigger a movement type for this return delivery?

Thanks,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lars,

As i understand for updating the inventory, movement type is mandatory .

Thanks and Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for the information. I guess I need to assign a schedule line category then.

Lars

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I guess I need to assign a schedule line category

Absolutely. Go to VOV5, select your item category for returns and maintain schedule line category there. As you would be aware, the standard schedule line category for returns is DN

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please confirm the item category is REN ?? Also in Delivery document, go to "Administration" tab and see whether you could see the movement type there. If I am correct, it would be blank.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item category is a customized ZRE item category. The movement type in the delivery is blank...

Regards,

Lars