Did you mean: 

Issue for open message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Anybody know about:

When I open a new message, i have two information:

Reported by and Person Responsable.

This two information, what are, who are this information.

I'm with doubt.

Person Responsable is the person responsable on the consulting or the person responsable for message opened, the person that opened the message.

Thanks for your advice.

Att.

Rogério

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reported By is the person who is reporting the Issue/Ticket/Message.

If you raise a message, you will be Reported By for that message.

Person Responsible is the person/consultant who works on that message.

Thx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed, thanks for your attention, more one doubt, can I say that person "Reported by" is the person resnponsable to message in the customer?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Reported by" usually only means the person who originally submitted the message. It will default to the user who enters the message, but can be changed to someone else if the message is created on someone else's behalf. An example would be when an end user phones into a help desk, and first-level support logs the message on behalf of the end user. "Reported by" would then identify the end user rather than the first-level support employee.

"Person responsible" could have many different uses, and can be defaulted by iBase component partner association or other partner determination rules. In this case it is really up to the customer to define responsibility, and then you can build that into the determination for this field. If in doubt, you can always use the person to whom the message will be assigned for processing, as Waseem posted earlier.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Rogerio, how are you creating the message - via a notification (either from the managed system or from NOTIF_CREATE) or directly in the SolMan Service Desk with transaction CRMD_ORDER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lori, i'm creating new message in work centre of SolMan via WEB, I'm with doubt for this sentences.

Thanks for attention.