cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have multiple valid condition records for a condition typ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to have multiple VALID condition records picked up for a condition type (discount), at order level?

I know that if access seq doesnt have exclusive indicator and valid records are maintained for diff condition tables, system would show up both the records in conditions tab page at item level of an order. However, one of that would have KOMV-KINAK would be Y. I am not talking about this case.

I am interested to know if it is possible to have two condition records of a same condition type picked up and active for a line item of a sales order? If Yes, please let me know the settings that needs to be done.

Regds,

Rahgu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Please not that system sets Y for the field KOMV-KINAK only for the condition types of prices. For Discount and Surcharges you may populate multiple valid records by removing the exclusive flag from the access sequence subject to valid condition records for the particular condition.

In case of concerns revert back to the forum.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul.

I missed out the important clause of Note 836243 that it is valid only for price conditions only. Anyhow, Thanks for your answer and I have appriciated the same commensurately.

Regds,

Raghu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is quite possible to have different valid condition records for one condition type.

You can see multiple condition records appearing for one condition type in the sales order's condition

tab also.

But for that you have to maintain the condition record for different access sequences.

And do not mark the exclusive check box infront of those access sequence while maintaining the access sequence.

eg. You have a discount condition k007 and with two different access sequences you maintain condition record also without checking for exclusive.

then it will appear in sales order like K007------ 500

K007------ 200 (as per the condition records)

I hope this is what you are looking for and helps you.

Have a nice time.

regards,

Vojas