cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the following issue in Scheduling Agreement (VA31).

I have entered the Customer Schedule as on 01.09.2009

07.09.09 -- 500 Nos

14.09.09 -- 500 NOs

21.09.09 --500 Nos

28.09.09 --500 Nos

All the above requirements are displayed in the Stock/Requirements list (MD04).

After I deliver 500 Nos against the delivery date 07.09.2009 my stock requirements list shows only 1500 as the total requirement qty.

I get a revised schedule from the customer as on 11.09.2009 as below

14.09.09 - 600 Nos

21.09.09 - 600 Nos

29.09.09 - 600 Nos

Now I entered the above schedule in VA32 by clicking on the button "New delivery schedules w/o proposal".

After this the stock requirements list shows the total requirement as 1300 only. But as per the revised schedule the total customer requirement is 1800.

Please advice me how to get the total requirement as 1800 in the Stock requirements list.

Thanks & Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath

Thanks for your reply.

There is no other open scheduling agreement available for the material.

The problem here is, i am removing the previously entered schedules and entering new schedule quantities.

But system is considering the previously delivered quantities and i am not getting the complete requirement.

please give some solution.

Thanks & Regards

Bala

roland_gombert
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

what you describe here seems to me as the standard behaviour. Please check the field "CumulatedQty in Transit" in your forecast delivery schedule (the newly created one). As long as the 500 pcs from your first delivery are shown in this field, these 500 pcs are deducted from the customers schedule lines/requirement - that is the standard behaviour.

When you create a new forecast delivery schedule, make sure that you maintain the cumulated received qty. either by manually entering it or choosing the delivery note in the field last delivery note. That is especially important if you do not get new schedules via EDI.

As soon as you maintain the cumulated received qty. you will see that the requirement in MD04 is adjusted/increased to 1800 pcs. also you see the open qty. in the forecast del. schedule itself is changed. The first line with 600 pcs. should show 100 pcs as an open qty. If you maintain the cumulated received qty. this goes up to 600. The open qty. is actually what you see in the MD04 !

Hope this answers your question.

With best regards

Roland

Edited by: Roland Gombert on Sep 30, 2009 2:46 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bala

If you remove the previously entered schedule lines also system will update the quantity into the existing schedule lines.But as system is considering the previously delivered quantities also , so check wheather the data is getting updated or not once you do delivery for a schedule line .So after doing delivery go to VA42 and check the delivery status and check the line item status also. If it is not getting updated then check the copy control , in copy control check the document flow feild , what has been maintained ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

I saw your post on the scheduling agreements and looks like you can help me on my problem also.

I am looking for open demand in system for all the scheduling agreements. i have tried VA35 but it is not working same as VA05 to get all the open lines. VA35 is showing even the shipped lines but i am looking for lines that are not shipped yet. Any help would be appriciated

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Roland. The Problem Solved.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

First of all Welcome to SDN forum

Coming to your query , check wheather you have any open scheduling agreements with that customer and Material during those dates.and that is the reason the quantity might have got cumulated and that is the reason you are facing this problem

Regards

Srinath