Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank details for sales invoice

former_member995011
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I need to change bank details for c.code "X" and when I create invoice with vf01 the system to print in print form new bank details (IBAN, SWIFT, bank name). Please give me whith which transaction I have to do it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Dani

Edited by: Daniela Vaskova Petkova on Sep 29, 2009 3:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the system to print in print form new bank details

Not sure whether your requirement is store the new bank details in billing document itself or just to fetch the changed data only to printing.

If your requirement is first one, that new bank details to flow in billing document, then try creating VF01 after changing the same in Customer Master of respective Payer. If I am correct, system will consider from master data.

On the other hand, if your requirement is second one, then take the help of ABAPer and achieve the requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member995011
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This bank details is our. And we expect customer to make some payments on this bank account. The system decide which bank account to put in frint form - if it is export and is in foreighn currency will take account in USD or EUR. If is local selling - will take IBAN in local currency for the country.

Regards,

Dani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Where the customeru2019s country is outside the US or the Billing document is denominated in a currency other than USD or EUR, the output page of the billing document will show the Full Bank details to enable the customer to make international bank transfers.

Billing output should include SWIFT and IBAN details for Foreign Currency AR bank accounts. This requires a Custom Table (Z table for AR Bank Account Table) to determine the correct Bank Receivables account details that will appear on the final page of the billing document.

Give such requirements to ABAP team, they can modify output program to achieve the same.

former_member995011
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of you.

Dani

Answers (0)