cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i synchronize between two outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using a bapi data service "po_bapi_getlist" which have two outputs :header and worse.

When I'm connecting each output too table view, the output information is not synchronized,

when the cursor is on a linen the header po nam' the cursor is not standing on the relevant po nam' row in row view .

Regards

Eli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

O.K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

In the case you described there seem to be 2 different output ports that suppose to be synchronized.

Are they both RecordSets (table output)?

In any case in Visual Composer different ports contains different data sets thus the cannot be synchronized. If you describe the structure of the BAPI in more details (provide how many input and output ports are there, and what are the key fields) maybe someone can come up with a workaround for this synchronization issue.

Regards,

Udi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udii,

The BAPI structure has on input and 2 output ports and they are both RecordSets (table output).

They have the same key fields PO_ number.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I forgot to ask which version of Visual Composer are you using, can you please provide this info?

Thanks,

Udi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udi

I add info abut our system, as you request.

GML version: 799.14.0027

Client version: 700.14.0.1

VCServer version:700.14.0.1

Flex version:700.14.0.1

Portal content version (HTMLBKit): 700.14.0.1

Portal Connector version: 700.14.0.1

Regards

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Could you be talking about NetWeaver 7.0.x?

If so then I would suggest to post your question in the [SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer 7.0|; forum. I'm sure the experts in that forum will be able to assist you.

If this is not the case then I'll try to see if I can translate these version numbers to something I'm familiar with.

Please let me know,

Best Regards,

Udi