cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPpers,

Iam working with a delivery Without reference of Order and also Handling Unit. Everything was working properly till i tried to bill the customer. I faced an error message coming from the log as Customer T-S50B08: Customer master table KNVV is missing.

Pleas can anybody help me to solve this issue in order to process further.

Thanx for ur Help

a desparate SAPper.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto XD02 for Customer T-S50B08 and find/maintain the sales area data for your customer.

Also check the sales order you are creating should be one of the sales area for which your customer has define.

If sales area data is not present, create in XD02

try and revert

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are facing the error "Customer master table KNVV is missing" , so check wheather the partner determination procedure is configured correctly or not.

Also check wheather all partner functions are coming in XD02->sales area data->partner functions tab or not. for the customer.

Also check in SE16 the KNVV table wheather the customer recently delivery document is getting updated or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm whether the Delivery was created recently or older document you were now billing.

If the delivery document created recently, check whether the customer master was changed or set for deletion in KNVV table in Transaction code SE16.

I think Customer would have created with the General data alone. Please check the customer in KNVV table.

Please check and revert back if you need further details

thanks,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

It sems the Customer Master Record is not available for the said Sales Area.

Go to XD01 & extend the Customer Code for the required Sales Area.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta