cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party system throwing error " No Direct Postings can be made in G/L "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have a problem, when doing third party ,In me21n purchase order screen i am getting an error " No direct postings can be made in G/L a/c 41201100 in CoCode ." and when i checked the G/l account tht G/L account stands for " Change in Stock FG A/C"

do i have to ask my FI consultant to change the Gl account, or how should i go and do the processing ,

i am doing thrid party for the Finshed goods.

Kindly Guide me on this

with regards

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to TCode FS00,

2) Key in the G/L Account 41201100

3) Click on Create/bank/interest tab.

4) Here select the box Post automatically only

Please ensure that you can do these changes if it is in development client. If it is a real time issue, then take the concurrence from FI people whether the above changes can be made to the said G/L Account. If not, they will suggest an alternate solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh

While creating ME21N as you are getting error " No direct postings can be made in G/L a/c 41201100 in Co Code ." This error you faced because you have used a Finished material. and for finished material separate G/L account postings might be there and for Trading goods material Separate G/L account posting might be there. So Consult your FI consultant related to posting

NOTE : Kindly close the threads which have been solved

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In T code FS00 enter the account number and company code

In the create/bank/interest tab put a tick mark in post automatically only

Then retry the whole process and your error will get resolved

If this is a real time issue take the help of your FI persopn as FS00 is FI master data and he will be able to know the implications of this change in a real time issue

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaresh

Ask your FI guy to make the GL open for direct posting. The GL might not be set for direct posting.

Your FI guy can help you in this.