cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change of pricing date in contract VA41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mass change of pricing date in contract VA41

In VK11 - we have updated a new pricing date.

In contract the same needs to be updated. Can this be done through VA45 -( List of contracts) Edit - Mass change - new price - which price type should i give to change the pricing date. Where should i mention the new pricing date?

or is there any other way to get the latest pricing date from vk11 to contract va42.

Thanks,

Mahe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understood from your question, You have changed the Validity periods in your VK11 records.

Since your contract Line Item Pricing date is already set (Line Item Sales A tab), you will not be able to pick the relevant pricing by UPDATE PRICE option in condition tab. (Because price is picked based on the pricing date in the line item)

Try this method;

Use transaction MASS, to update all Pricing Dates in contract line items to a particular date within new validity period.

Once you update your pricing date in the contract line item, system will automatically carry's the new pricing, resulting new pricing in the line item.

Hope this is useful to you !

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Price change you have to select B which is CARRY OUT NEW PRICING, then it will copy the new condition records in that validity date and change the pricing.

thanks,

santosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahe

This can be done through VA45 through carry out new pricing date , but you can keep the same standard pricing type in the copy control or you can change the pricing type as per your requirement

Regards

Srinath