cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use 0vtc in production although prod. isn't allowed for customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created some routes and want to add transportation service agent datas into these routes by using 0vtc transaction code. But in the client that we are using for customizing we don't have and don't create the service agent master data and we can't customize 0vtc in production as customizing is not allowed in that client.

I need to learn how to use 0vtc in production client although production is not allowed for customizing.

Thanks beforehand.

Nuran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step 1. Create the service agents in production system by using LSMW. (Nothing but Service vendor master record)

Step 2. Create an another LSMW for updating the service agent which are created in step1 to route (0VTC).

Also check the SAP note "582328" to over come your issue,

Regards,

K.Annadurai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help, I will use the note 582328.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to do configuration in Production system?

Production systems are locked for configuration, you can not do any configuration in prodcution client other than some manual configurations. Your T code 0VTC is not a manual configuration so you can not do it production. And ruotes are defined as master data, use LSMW to upload the route data in prodcution. Ask your Basis team for authorization to do the same.

Regards,

K.Annadurai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create service agents in the production system only and add these master data to 0vtc into the routes master data only in the production system.

Yes i know that production systems are locked for configurations so i want 0vtc not to be a configuration in the production.

İs there any way to do that?

Thanks