cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP6.0 SP9 installation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was installing EP6, SP9 on a standalone Java. The WAS Java 6.40 part went without any issues. But during the Portal platform installation, I got an error

FSL-06002 Error 1314 (A required privelege is not held by the client) in execution of a 'CreateProcess' function, line(278), with paramter \usr\sap\EQ2\JC00\j2ee\os_libs\jcmon.exe

I then RESET the installation, and started a new installation again. But this time during entering the password for J2EE administrator, it is giving me an error Portal already exists.

Now I am trying to uninstall just the EP as mentioned in the EP installation guide from startuninstall.bat It is failing and giving me message that it cannot find the portal directories and ask me to make sure Portal is already installed.

Can anyone help me out how to proceed?

Thanks

Sid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Please remove your server from domain & switch it to workgroup since in your domain user has no right for the insatllation & start installation as a local user with admin rights.

At the end of installation again move your server back to domain.

Since we also face the same error while applying patches from sp 11 to sp 17.

You dont worry problem will be rectified.

If problem solved then reward me points.

Regards,

Rohit Mehta

kai_unewisse3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

try to restart the server and then try to uninstall again.

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried it but doesnt work..still facing the same problem

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

For the installation check your privileges on the Operating system on the account that you are using for the installation.

Adjust memory level quotas for a process

Create a token object

Act as part of the operating system

You can assign these privileges using the windows control panel>Administrative Tools>Local Security Policy>User rights assignment

Try explicitly assigning these to the user you are using.

As for the un-installation you may not need to if you correct these settings and try again. Otherwise try running the UNINSTSAP.EXE under the directory C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00 usually this does a good job of cleaning up the system.

Cheers

Daniel