Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP & GRC ERM & ECC6_PPOM

former_member577095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have 10.000 users managed & authorized with HR organizationa structure (PPOM) in a ECC6 system.

We are approachin GRC Compliant User Provisionig(CUP) & Enterprise Role Management (ERM).

Do you know if HR organizational structure is considered in GRC CUP ?

My impression is that (generally speaking) the identity management (SAP IDM, Novell, Tivoli TIM) do not consider the PPOM scenario.

Any comments ?

Thanks.

Andrea

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Unfortunately I can't help with this. I recommend that you ask this question on the GRC Forum :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread moved to GRC...

Former Member
0 Kudos

> My impression is that (generally speaking) the identity management (SAP IDM, Novell, Tivoli TIM) do not consider the PPOM scenario.

Novell IDM does support both OrgManagement (PPOME) and Position based management, to build up the OrgChart (manager/directReports relationship) inside the Identity Vault.

Regards

Holger

0 Kudos

This should work in CUP but it won't be straightforward. Not many customers are using this functionality so you will have to do lots of trial and error.

Alpesh