cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating KFig with diff. Units to same one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to update a Kfig form two different infosources with Kfig having different units. Unit for one is fixed ie, EA and for second one is 0base_oum but again is made constant from TR rules. Now when I try to create update rules for updating both in single KFig having unit matched to one, I get an error for second one like target and source units are different. Is there any wayout to accomplish w/o changing Infosource?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you valuable input.

Murali, I checked your suggestion with test objects, no luck.

Nagesh, I know that's my last resort. I am avoiding to do that coz then I have to supply unit from Datasource also I have some other Data targets in this data flow already.

I am looking to get this w/o touching TR str. Any possibilty to manage this at update rule level with formula or routine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you create routine in the update rule on the perticular key figure. select the check box create unit in the routine.

try this and let me know. one question... did you changed this update rules? i mean did you assigned EA in UR.

all the best.

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl try by removing constant which is made in transfer rules for second one...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try after removing the second unit object from transfer rule and where ever you mapped for that data flow.

there is no need to do that because you are using fixed unit at info object level.

all the best.

Regards,

Nagesh.