cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error running SOAMANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

what are the basic settings to do to make the transaction SOAMANAGER work? We migrated from 4.7 to ECC6 and when I run SOAMANAGER i get following error below.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://xxxxxxxx/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/appl_soap_management was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system xx : An exception occurred that was not caught.

The error occurred on the application server xxxxx and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: CREATE of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system xx in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server xxx in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server xxxx . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 010 -u: xxxx -l: E -s: xx -i:xxxx -w: 0 -d: 20090929 -t: 091101 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody got an idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herbert,

SOAMANAGER is a WebDynpro program and this error occurs if the hostname is not fully qualified.

Can you please see if the hostname is provided in the format <hostname ,domain,Extension>?

You should also ensure that you are entering the right USERNAME and PASSWORD. The error trace posted by you appears to be indicating that the username/password is wrong. However, this could be because of the error in resolving the hostname as well.

Thanks and regards,

Abhinava

Edited by: Abhinava Pratap Singh on Oct 1, 2009 2:32 AM

Edited by: Abhinava Pratap Singh on Oct 1, 2009 2:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herbert,

what are the basic settings to do to make the transaction SOAMANAGER work? We migrated from 4.7 to ECC6 and when I run SOAMANAGER i get following error below.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?
The URL http://xxxxxxxx/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/appl_soap_management was not called due to an error. 

goto sicf -->default host --> sap > bc>webdynpro -->sap -->appl_soap_management

activate this service and try the tcode SOAMANAGER once again...it should work.

Cheers

Dhwani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem by adding the host to a domain and changing the FQDN param in the profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to use the host name but it didn't work too. I created the parameters SAPLOCALHOSTFULL and icm/host_name_full but nothing changed. My host name is w2k3r2 and the host isn't in a domain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar problem with SOAMANAGER. appl_soap_management is allready activated. I get the 500 error after log on:

The URL http://192.168.0.249:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/appl_soap_management was not called due to an error.

Note

■The following error text was processed in the system NSP : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (192.168.0.249 statt 192.168.0.249.).

■The error occurred on the application server w2k3r2_NSP_00 and in the work process 0 .

■The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

■The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: BCUSER -l: E -s: NSP -i: w2k3r2_NSP_00 -w: 0 -d: 20100407 -t: 122948 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You already had the answer in the thread :

It is not possible to use an IP address for a web dynpro URL. You must use the FQDN of the server in the URL.

Regards,

Olivier