cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Cost Not Getting During AR Credit Memo......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts..............

How can I get the Item Cost during after Ar Credit Memo. i'm unable to get it. Pleasev help me. I'm in urgency......

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Where do you seeing that ?

what is your valuation method ?

did stock is onhand on tht particular warehouse ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

thanks for your quick reply.

Our valuation method is Moving Average. Stock is already there. Actully Our Scenario is like we are purchasing Old Gold from our Customer. And for this we are using AR credit memo to take the stock in with Unit Price. And the main thing is that JE is getting created.

Please show me the way........

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Fine.

You are making a Standalone A/R credit memo with some unit price. Whatz the problem with the item cost ?

is that not getting updated or what ?

where do u seeing this itemcost detail after adding the credit memo ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya I'm doing AR credit memo withour any base document and initial the stock was nothing and obviously then price also zero. But when first time I purchase the Old Gold from my customer through AR credit memo in SAP then I'm not getting Purchase price which i need further for production.

Please clarify this.

Thanks........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Purchase Price means, Price List for the Item ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..........

Its Item Cost means as per moving avg. item cost should come as like as in purchase invoice.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Do you saw the itemcost field in row level of credit document.

Whatz the value now its showing to you.

where do u saw that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi......

Item Cost Field is there but its showing nil while transactions.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It will show value only after adding a Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Just checked, for a A/R credit memo Item Cost is not getting updated.

Please confirm with SAP Support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir.......

Sorry Thanga Raj Sir its not like that.

My Situation is something different. My scenario is as under:-

1) I am purchasing old gold(Item Old gold) of 100 gms from A(My customer) @ 1450/-.

We want the purchase a/c debited with 145000 and credited to customer with 145000/-

At the same time quantity of OLD Gold item to be increated with 100 gms quantity and value 145000 with cost of 1450/-

2) But we found that the journal entry of debiting purchase and credititng party come ok, but the item quantity increased with out updating the item cost

3) Once i get the item cost update, then i need to process the old gold and make refined gold as special production.

Hope now the concept is more clear & Request to help.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I understood very much, the thing is Document A/R Credit Memo doesn't updating the ItemCost but Posting all other Ledgers and Inventory's.

If u more concern with ItemCost they you have to include two more transactions followed by A/R credit memo.

Goods Issue the Item - Quantity

Goods Receipt the Item - Quantity