cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my BDOCs(transaction smw01) are all waiting with yellow status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know why my BDOCs(transaction smw01) are all waiting with yellow status. Shouldn't they be automatically transfering data to my data source. If i manually process the BDOC then data goes to the datasource which can be seen via transaction RSA3. Help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

P000636
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash Singh,

The thread is closed but.. Could you say the solution of your problem ?? and the answers dont help you??

Regards.

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I am also facing the similar problem as Prakash, I don't know why my Bdocs are all waiting with yellow status in smw01.I followed your steps but in SMOHQUEUE the status of the queue demon is Hold because of this the status of Bdocs are yellow.If yes would you pls tell me the steps to turn it to green.If i manually do(Reprocess or register that queue in smqr) everything is working fine but is there any way we can turn Bdocs from yellow to green automatically.I appreciate it in advance. If you find any doc. pls fwd it to arra.reddy@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot

With Regards

Nagamani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here at SMW01 for the yellow light u shall go to eror analysis and see what error it is throwing. Let me know whatis the error it is giving you. Then on we can analyse and repair

Thanks

Surya Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please register both inbound and outbound queues using transaction SMQR and SMQS.

Also check if the queue deamon is running using transaction SMOHQUEUE.

If the above steps are implemented and if the problem still persists, check the status of the corresponding queue entries. If they are in ready state, activate them. If they are in state SYSFAIL, the processing has thrown some exception somewhere. This can happen if the document is locked by some user. In this case, restart the queue

by activating it.

Regards

Kaushal

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I guess the problem is with the registration of the queues. Go to the transaction SMQR and register the corresponding queue and then create something.

Actually what happens, if your queue is not registered then the BDOCs sit in the queue unless and until you manually execute them from SMQ1(Outbound) and SMQ2(Inbound). Sometimes we deregister the queues for debugging purposes.

<b>Please reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the same problem. U have to write to SAP. I have did the same thing . The waiting BDOCS will be waiting there is some code correction in the Standard function module. You can this from SAP.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the destination is registered in the

QOUT scheduler

Ranjit