Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constrict authorization of LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I want to set up the authorization for the transaction LSMW. But the role should only be able to view a specific project. In the profil generator in the authorization objects I can change the activity to Display. But how can I set up that the role can only view one specific project? Is there a authorization object for that?

Thanks and best Regards

Pascal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal

You have B_LSMW and B_LSMW_PRO available for LSMW restrictions. B_LSMW_PRO lets you restrict projects. If a user doesn't have display auths for a particular project then they will not be able to display it. For that reason, restrict B_LSMW_PRO to include only the project you want them to access.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal

You have B_LSMW and B_LSMW_PRO available for LSMW restrictions. B_LSMW_PRO lets you restrict projects. If a user doesn't have display auths for a particular project then they will not be able to display it. For that reason, restrict B_LSMW_PRO to include only the project you want them to access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

you can mke a restriction on the object B_LSMW_PRO

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is authorization object B_LSMW_PRO. For some reason it does not have activity but you can use it to restrict users for particular projects. You should be able to achieve your goal with combination with authorization object B_LSMW.

Cheers