cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the SC creator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is der a way by which we can change the SC Creator in SAP SRM.

For ex: if employee leavet he org and i want his SC to be assigned to anothe remployee.

Pls advise.

Thanks,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of changing SC creator, change SC requester as indicated in previous posts.

For this, you will need to create an ABAP report.

Have a look at following thread to get an ABAP example:

[Changing the owner of a shopping cart|;

Be sure fields partner_no, addr_np, addr_nr and so on... from CRMD_PARTNER table are updated after you run your specific report.

Indeed, when you substitute a requester for another requester, it is not sufficient to just change partner guid.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the quick response.

As I need to change the requestr for only few SC is der a way by which i cna chnage the SC requester.

Is der any FM for this.

Please let me know how to execute this FM as well.

Thanks,

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no function module available for changing the requester of SC. You will have to create a report or a function module for doing so.

Thanks,

Shital Nimje

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a challenge to SRM to handle this issue. better dont delete the user but you can lock the user untill his business documents are closed and later you can delete them . otherwise you will find lot of problems as you aware . it is not easy to do maintain.

br

muthu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you don't have time to write a report, you can directly change CRMD_PARTNER table in debug mode.

But, in that way, do it at your own risk...

Regards.

Laurent.

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear All,

please note, that changing the CRMD_PARTNER is not enough.

Tthe adress data has to be changed as well.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write a program to change the BP number of the Requester or goods recipient in the corresponding SC as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sheetal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can probably develop a simple ABAP report which changes the partner of SC. The partner function that you should change is 00000016 (Requester). You can change the partner GUID from old employee (who has left) to another employee's Partner GUID.

You can use BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE function module to achieve this.

Rgds,

Prasanna