cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order cloning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I use a customized tcode (ZSV_clone) to clone orders in R/3.

When i run the tcode giving the refrence order and the number of clone orders all vlaues from the reference order will be copied to the cloned order.

The problem I am facing now is that the one the manual condition type used for price override is not getting copied from the reference order to the cloned order.

This was working fine till last month.

Could you please help to find out what could be the reason for the same and where should I check the changes made if any.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to t. code VTAA - Copy control for Order to Order. Here, in the Item, check the Field value for "Pricing type" as "C" or "D". This will ensure that copying of Manual Pricing Elements unchanged.

Check and confirm.

Ravi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since this is a custom program of yours, i dont think anyone in this group can really help or give any ideas.

Why are you not using the standard OR to OR copy? Just maintain Copy ctrl and SAP will clone it for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check whether some Patch has been applied on your system in last one month?

Or you can check the TR(transport requests) against the Z program for your Z tcode.