cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center wise Restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

My clients want to restrict the users profit centre wise in accounting point of view. Can any one guide me to create profit centre wise authorisation for the user restriction.

Thanks in advance,

Anbu M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu M

If we are talking restricting access to CO report based on profitcenter, then you can use K_PCA, and the field RESPAREA.

Regards

Morten Nielsen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

These are some samplef-28,fb60,fb70. The restriction are to done while booking th expenses.

Thanks in advance

Anbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that you won't be able to enforce this restriction without significant customisation.

In this case you are trying to use management accounting (CO) restrictions for financial accounting (FI) transactions.

The usual control in this case is effective stewardship of their own cost centres by the cost centre owners.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe it won't require a significant customization. FI validation should be working for all mentioned transactions. So maybe he needs to implement just one validation. But it's just my guess without of good knowledge of all requirements.

Cheers

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A detail of the Tcodes in use can be of help for us to give some suggestion.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morten,

Need to be restrict while booking the expenses entry itself. Kindly help to sort out this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Anbu.