cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we make Delivery for Blocked Dealers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to make Delivery for Blocked Dealers, but not want print the Invoice. Means we want till Delivery for Blocked Dealers.

How it can be done??

Regards..

Edited by: @ABAP@ on Sep 29, 2009 1:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you mean blocked dealers, did you block the dealer master data? If yes, standard SAP doesnot allow you to create delivery for those customers / dealers. When you try to enter an order, system will popup error customer / dealer blocked.

Unblock the dealers & then create delivery.

Reg the billing block, define a manual billing block for your sales org / sales order. Order entry person will manually remove the block to proceed for billing for other dealers.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..U r right..

If we Unblock the dealers, then Delivery should be created. But I don't want to do anything after delivery for those unblocked dealers.

How can i restrict those dealers till Delivery.

Plz. suggest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you just want to block a customer for Billing, then in VD05, just assign a block for Billing (in the billing block section). This way, you can create orders, do delivery but you cannot bill unless the billing block is removed. You can set this block for a particular sales area or for all sales areas. Remember, the block has to be set for the Payer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear..

We want only till Delivery not for Billing, then which block option can we use.

Please explain..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...so that is what i said. If you assign any billing block to the customer, you can do till delivery and not billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I done all the process step-by-step...BUT not working...

In t.code VD05, select 13 (Legal Case) option in Billing Block and save.

after that i make a Sales Order (VA01), Delivery (VL02N) + packing + PGI... after go to VF01 for Billing..it generates a billing document number..

I want to restrict it till PGI...

not successfully....

any other help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds impossible.

Maybe you can check these things just to confirm

1) Whether you have blocked the Payer or the sold-to. Payer block in taken (if they are different)

2) blocked in 1 sales area or all sales areas.

3) Do you have the copy ctrl routine 004 is assigned for your item category from Delivery to Invoice copy controls.

For me this works.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First option is , If you want to restrict till PGI then go to VD05 and block the customer at sales order level and delivery level.

Another option is using credit management you can restrict the customer till PGI. level , but make sure that you are doing credit mgmt configuration and maintaining credit limit in FD32 for the customer also. IF the customer exceeds the limit then only it will block

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure your blocked sales area and creating sales order sales area should be same if you blocked customer at selected sales area. otherwise block the customer for sales areas.

it must be work properly, plz check it

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u block the customer from Sales order level, we cann't make the Sales Order. Then no issue of PGI.. But we want to create sales order.............till PGI...

this option is not working...

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If You want to block billing level then go to VOV8 and maintain billing block to the sales document type. then you can do upto PGI but you cant do Billing as billing block is there.

Second option is VD05 and maintain billing block to the customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If u block the customer from Sales order level, we cann't make the Sales Order. Then no issue of PGI.. But we want to create sales order.............till PGI...

you can create sales order till delivery, sales document types control billing document also

so pls goto VOV8- choose your sales doc type(OR)-billing tab- billing block(this will block only the billing document ) this will allow the sales order,delivery,pgi to create

regards

senya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

instead you can block the billing by sales document level

goto VOV8 select order type(OR)-billing tab - billing block

this will block only the sales order level ,

for eg: if you set this block in OR this will block only the sales order which was created in sales order type OR

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't want to block the sales order level. we want to block Billing Level... It should be work till PGI... Ur process is going till Invoice Print out...

Edited by: @ABAP@ on Sep 29, 2009 5:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible through BADI or User Exit....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use XD05 for your customer. On next screen

1) tick All company codes check box under Porting block.

2) Put nothing in Order block and delivery block, put a suitable reason in billing block.

Hope this will help

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As every one replied go to XD05 and try it is working............... give the Cust No. and sales area. and in Billing Block Select, selected sales area (Option 02). You can process a order, delivery till PGI and you cannot do a billing it will be blocked.

Kathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i go in XD05, and insert Customer and Company code...and click Sales Area, there i saw one thing that Distr. Channel is like CD, DD, SS, ST but in Division, there is 00 value in all rows...showing like this..

Distr. Channel.......Division

CD...........................00

DD...........................00

SS...........................00

ST...........................00

After that when i want to create the sales order through VA01, there insert Order Type OR and enter. Insert Sold-to-party and Ship-to-party same and hit enter. Here, it asked sales area for customer...BUT HERE IN DIVISION 00 NOT SHOWING. Here showing like...

Distr. Channel.......Division

DD.........................CP

DD.........................IA

DD.........................MS

DD.........................SP

SS.........................CP

SS.........................IA

SS.........................MS

SS.........................SP

Please see, here is not 00 under Division. I think problem is there...

Please suggest...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to enter sales area in first screen, just give customer number and proceed.

On next screen

1) tick All company codes check box under Porting block.

2) Put nothing in Order block and delivery block, put a suitable reason in billing block.

try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank dear,

i done the same process, but it still allows the PGI & Invoicing (Billing)..

According to senya_1111...also done the same but not working...

Edited by: @ABAP@ on Sep 29, 2009 6:32 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I suppose in XD05 you have entered only customer and company code and that is the reason you didn't got proper details.

Secondly , I suppose you have not maintained customer's sales area data. and that is the reason you are facing the problem

Also check in the Enterprise Structure ,wheather the assignment of division is properly maintained or not to your sales orgn, dist channel and other data also. But mainly check the assignment of division to sales orgn , dist channel

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

please give me the path for maintain the assignment of division to sales orgn , dist channel.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

path

IMG>enterprise structure>assignment>sales and distribution>set up sales area

also check whether common distridution channel and common division are maintained

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to check common dist cha, and division.

SPRO --> sales and dis --> master data --> 1. define common dist channel, 2. define common division.

Thanks,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

remove the delivery block for the custome/dealer and assign the billing block in XD05

regards

senya