Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection Texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have copied a sap standard program. After copying I have included one more parameter on to the selection screen. Now I want to change the selection text for this. If I follow the navigation goto -> text elemenst -> selection texts . I get a popup with the options : maintain original language, change original language and cancel. If i select first option even though I give text it is not reflected in the selection screen.If I go for second option it says program contains inactive components.. Can anyone tell me how do I maintain selection texts for neww parametrs on the modified SAP program ?

Regards,

Ben.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should maintain it in your own language and activate all the inactive components.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should maintain it in your own language and activate all the inactive components.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I want to keep the original language, pick the first option. After the texts are entered, you should translate from the original language (probably DE) to EN (GOTO -> TRANSLATION). I usually pick the text and use the copy icon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the popup come select the option change original language.

Thank you,

Ramu N.