cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST 400 patch 18 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am upgrading our ST 400 from patch 17 to patch 18. One of its prerequisite is SAPK-70401INBICONT.

The prerequisites of SAPK-70401INBICONT are BI_CONT 704, SAP_BW 700, and SAPKW70019.

Our Solman system has already BI_CONT 704 and SAP_BW 700 and SAPKW70018 so what I need to do is to install SAPKW70019.

But to install SAPKW70019, it has a requirement to upgrade our SAP_ABA from patch 16 to 17 and our SAP_BASIS from patch 16 to 17.

Now when I tried to upgrade SAP_BASIS from patch 16 to 17, I end up on error that indicates a conflict between ST 400 and SAP_BASIS support package 17. I found an sap note(1245992) indicating that I can no longer import SAP_BASIS SP17 or above.

Now how can I import SAPK-70401INBICONT if I cannot import one of its prerequisite?

I really need your help here.

Thanks a lot,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Richard

You need to do whole SP Stack upgrade for Solman instead for single component wise. First till SP Stack 17 and then to any EhP1 level you want.

The Note you have referred, tells just the same thing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution in this thread [here|].

I guess I have to upgrade to EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Richard

You need to do whole SP Stack upgrade for Solman instead for single component wise. First till SP Stack 17 and then to any EhP1 level you want (only after confirmation for SP STACK 17)

The Note you have referred, tells just the same thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't get to see your post due to some network problems.

Yes, you already found the solution