cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic deletion in the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have downloaded a smartform from one server to another ,it was executed fine in first server and in the second where I downloaded it showing exeption as formatted_error ,

message ID as SSF composer ,

graphic cannot be displayed .

Iam trying to delete the graphic and execute it,but I dont see any option for deletion?

Is there any other way to solve this or do I have to delete the graphic?

Please answer

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Smartforms t-code by giving the new smartform in Change mode and place the cursor in graphic and right click then you will get the option to delete the logo in the for. Also delete logo in remaining pages in the form.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As Karthik has mentioned, you may need to upload teh graphic in your Quality/ staging server. Graphic is uploaded using SE78 - Administration of form graphics.

In simple terms, this transaction is used to upload and save graphics object that can be used in SAP Scripts.

ONce this is done , you should be able to get rid of the format error. In case it still occurs, let us know.

Cheers,

Varna Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Upload the same logo in the system you uploaded the form and check , LOGO is missing.

check in se78 the logo ..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It looks like the graphic is not present in the target system. Creating the graphic with the same name will solve the problem.

Regards

Karthik D