cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Departure schedules not picking time stream Ids in APO availabity chk

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Customer Exit - APOSC002 (function module EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLVCRM_002)

Development logic is set in such a way that for a specific route (Maintained in transaction ZSC01), the departure calendar and Duration calendar is being filled to the fields CT_DURAS- TSTRID_DEP and CT_DURAS- TSTRID respectively.

However the departure calendar is not taken into account when the departure date is calculated in the APO availability check.

I have checked the exit and the values are filling correctly. But still the issue remains.

I am not a SCM guy. Can you let me know if any functional configuration needs to be done for this to work?

Thanks,

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

If departure schedule is not taking place from Calendar/Duration Calendar so only possibility is that Macro has been written to supress the calendar to meet some specific condition. e.g. particular delivery date/day. So you need to check specific macro for same. Let me know if any other issue persist.

Check the Macro in TLB shipment and deployment.

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your answer. Can you let me know how to chk it.

Transactions, etc will be helpful

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

You can check in MACRO workbench in APO for related planning book data view. Check the macro for deployment and TLB.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the macro workbench. There was no such macro maintained. Can you let me know if there could be some other reason?

Thanks,

dinesh.