cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client import - transport logs are not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have done a client export from the PRD system and it took 4 hrs for client export.

I am trying to do the client import in stms in to the test system. I am able to see the truck-import symbol for the two request say PRDX00011&PRDT00011. The status of the client import remains same for more than 6 hrs. The transport logs shows "selection for import" , usually then should be import logs. But it's not showing the import logs.

I have checked the Request logs in the tmp dir and i am see the PRDTT00011 file is updated. Is there any other way to confirm the progress of the client import?

Please help me...

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you earlier done any import for this client ? Do you think the time taken so far is more than the expected ? Then check tp system log to check if everything is well.

May be the other transport request you can try importing by tp command at OS level and compare the progress.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue has been resolved after increasing the datafile size. Thanks for suggestion.

Regards

Raj

0 Kudos

Could you explain exactly what you mean with "increase datafile Size"?

We have a very big client with more tha 300 GB wich takes a lot of time (more than 15 hours) doing the export and more or less the same to complete the transport request.

Thanks for your help