Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing invoicing

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Please guide me how to rectifiy the following error :

For one B.P. we are able to create billing document but system is not allowing us to create Invoicing document.

It gives an error message : 'G/L account 0002 60999 cannot be posted to, please correct your entry'.

According to the error message above the G/L account is either blocked or is a reconciliation account.

But i have checked all the G/L accounts which are assigned to the Acc. Det. Id. of the B.P. and there is no such G/L account is attached with the Acct.Det.ID.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Sep 30, 2009 6:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

All your support is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is this a balance sheet account or P&L? You may need to check the config of the G/L 60999 in FS00 with company code 0002

what do you have in the field "Recon. account for acct type" in the control data?

Also check if there is any block on the G/L?

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a balance sheet account.

In the field "Recon. account for acct type" in the control data we have 'Cutomers'.

Please guide where can we check the block on the G/L?

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

FS00>In the menu>G/L Account--> Block

Edited by: Srinivas Adavi on Oct 1, 2009 10:32 AM

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there a chance that you are trying to use this receivable G/L60999 via rates? I mean the G/Ls which we configure in R001 posting area to support the postings in P and L accounts through rates and billing?

To check the block check FS00 and bring your G/L account on the screen and click on the lock icon to bring in the tab to see the settings.

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

G/L 60999 is not blocked.

And the G/L is not being used in the rates and billing. And this G/L ac is not maintained with any acct det. id.

Please guide how it can be linked with the particular case.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Oct 3, 2009 4:49 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are doing invoicing in ISU, then in GL account Reconc account select V - Contract Account Receivable.

Also in Tcode ek02 this GL account wld be assigned to your Invoicing main tran (i.e from 0100 to 0300).

This shld remove your error.

Regds

Sachin

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to make the GL as V-Contract Acc.t Receivablw it gives me following error messages:

1. Reconcil. accounts for contract A/P A/R only allow bal. in local currX

2.Modifications to reconciliation account not permitted

3.The data contains error, you cannot save

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Oct 13, 2009 9:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If any entry has already been posted to this GL then you cannot modify the same.You need to use another GL as the Reconciliation Account.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply please.

But, could you please guide me why this error is coming as this GL is not attached with the particular Acct.Det.ID.

I am not able to find any relevance with the particular Acct.Det.ID.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

What this GL accoount Tax account, Debtor account or deposit account, Down payment request account.????

Also Check in Tcode FQCR by entering only COA, in which posting area this GL account is assigned to & then check the config in that posting area.

Regds

Sachin

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply please.

This GL is a Reconciliation A/c i.e. Debtors R/3-Reconciliation A/c. And it is not assigned to that particular Acct.Det.ID in which this problem is occuring.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Oct 31, 2009 3:59 PM

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This GL is a Reconciliation A/c i.e. Debtors R/3-Reconciliation A/c. And it is not assigned to that particular Acct.Det.ID in which this problem is occuring.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Nov 4, 2009 9:01 AM