cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine approver rejects or approve shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to check in badi BBP_DOC_CHECK whether the approver selects the approve or reject radio button in the shopping cart? If this badi could not be used, is there any way to identify the approver selection?

regards,

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

You can determine if the user select the reject or approve radio button using the method ONACTIONBUTTON_PRESSED in webdynpro FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.

Regards,

saixis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which version of SRM you are? In case of SRM 7.0 you can get from class methods, but if it is 5.0 or less you might have to get from dynpro screen fields.

Rgds,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_DOC_CHECK badi is to check the SC while creating it.

For checking the approver approved/rejected SC, you can check it in workflow. Kindly check with your workflow consultant.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to check the status of the shopping cart whether its approved or rejected. There will be some validations to be built before allowing further processing. Therefore, i need to check that before allowing the shopping cart to be submitted. If i have to check it at the workflow stage, it will be too late. Is there any local/global variable that is assigned to the approve/reject status.

Thanks

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Wilson,

You might have to test/play around a bit.

One way to find out, if an item is rejected you could check in table BBP_PDIGP the value for REJECT_WI is filled. If yes, the item was rejected.

Depending on your setup you could check, if there is a follow-on document created (entry in table BBP_PDBEI). In our case (extended classic) once a SC is approved a follow-on document exists.

You also could check the status in the header part of the SC. If table CRM_JEST contains record with status I1129 then the SC is approved.

Hope above helps a little bit.

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI..

You can get the status from /SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE, METHOD: GET_CURRENT_DECISION