cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert Operations Mapping in extended receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to do a message splitting scenario using multi mapping for a JDBC ->PI-> SOAP without BPM in PI 7.1 . I tried to insert the operations mapping into the extended receiver determination but it could not see it in the value list. I could only do the standard receiver determination. I am able to do the split under my Request Message mapping and the multiple rows can be seen as a single different payloads under Request Message Mapping->Payloads->SubMainDocument but the receiver SOAP adapter has only the first line of the incoming message. So if I have a sender message of 5 lines, the output which needs to be 5 different XML messages has only the first XML message after the split. I am hoping the extended receiver determination should do the split in the ID. But is there anything else I am missing? Also how it possible to show the operations mapping selection in the extended receiver determination.

Lost and confused

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check whether you have created the interface mapping for the same and also activation of all the objcts in the ESR..

if everything is there then refresh the cache and check the extended receiver determination.

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked it and they look good. The mulitplicity in the interface determination is o to unbounded. What else am I missing here?

Teresa

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

One of my colleague faced this problem earlier and when he created the scenario as a scenario(rather than multi-mapping), it was working fine. So i suggest you to do this:

1. Create a Interface determination (like we do for normal interfaces.)

2. Make Receiver Determination (no need of extended)

and try executing your interface

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't quite understand...I tried like a normal interface scenario and did not choose extended and the multiplicity in my interface determination was 0..unbounded. But I am getting only the first record split. The others are not coming over. Any ideas?

Teresas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

In interface determination, are you trying to select the operation mapping first or the services interfaces? Please select the operation mapping first and the respective service interfaces in that mapping would automatically get populated.

I also faced the similar issue with extended last week, but then normal receiver determination and interface determination did the trick.

Regards,

Sarvesh Desai