cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh DC Context attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a DC1 which is defined as Public Part. DC1 interface has Context attribute ID which is exposed as part of pubic part.

I have Parent DC2 which uses this DC1 as used DC. I embed the view of DC1 in DC2. I also drag the context attribute ID exposed from interface controller of DC1 into DC2 view.

Basically I have to pass the ID value from DC2 view to DC1 through this interface controller context attribute.

When I first run the ID is passed properly and the DC1 (used DC) filters the value. When I close the Window and I reselect based on different value the DC1 does not reflect the new value. It still shows the old value. I have to refresh the screen for it to pass the new value.

What am I missing. How do I reintialize the interface controller or refresh the context value.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

When I first run the ID is passed properly and the DC1 (used DC) filters the value. When I close the Window and I reselect based on different value the DC1 does not reflect the new value. It still shows the old value. I have to refresh the screen for it to pass the new value

While closing the Window, destroy the COmponent usage also. so that when u are calling the component usage, it will fetch u the new Value.

wdThis.wdGet<Component Usage>.deleteCOmponent();

Hope it helps,

Thanks and Regards

Answers (0)