Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availibility check not happening after credit block is removed for order

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we are removing the credit block on a sales order through report RVKRED09, the availibility check is not performed again because the qty in sales order is not confirmed.

As per my understanding when the report RVKRED09 is run, the sales order is called in background and the credit status is changed and then subsequently, the user exit MV45AFZF is called. In this exit, the values in wa-ybuk-cmgst is compared against wa-xbuk-cmgst. if i think wa-ybuk-cmgst is A and wa-xbuk-cmgst is B, then it means the credit blocked is removed and the return code is 8 which means availibility check is to be performed.

However in our case availibility check is not happening since the values of wa-ybuk-cmgst and wa-xbuk-cmgst are same which is B i..e the credit block is not removed...but however the report RVKRED09 shows that cedit status is changed.

Something is happening somwhere which is causing this. could any one guide. Also what is the program name which confirms the availibility check in sales order and also what is the program name which changes the credit status for a sales order in VBUK table.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read Note 1324433 - Availability check during credit block release for SAP standard behavior.

It looks you have already used the user exit to change the standard behavior, you must check the user exit.

Also read Note 886038 - No confirmed quantity after sales order credit release. Based on how the system is set-up in t.code OVZJ, you can understand how the checking result would be.

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So as per your query , you have gone with the user exit in the program MV45AFZF , so check wheather any subprogram has been included where availability check wont happen.So just take the help of ABAP;er and then check wheather any program has been included related to availability check.

Regards

Srinath