Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find user exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Thanks for all your valuable repsonses.

just wanted to know, as long as we are working in standard process we didn't come across with user exits. But when I want to change from standard, I should work with user exits. For ex: I want to change the pricing procedure determination , pricing proc should determine with customer classificationdppcpp. My question is how to identify which user exit is used for pricing procedure determination.and how to identify user exit, include and module pool.even though its ABAPer related issue , from SD point throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

I am not aware of any user-exit for pricing procedure determination.

Anyway I suggest you stick to one pricing procedure to avoid a maintenance nightmare.

In all cases I strongly suggest you stick to the standard way to determine the pricing procedure, through a customer attribute and a document type attribute.

IMHO for 99% of the companies, as seen in several customer projects, the standard pricing procedure is fine without the need to do black magic.

Remember that you can use formulas and conditions in the pricing procedure, which is very flexible indeed.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find the USER EXITS IN SD

please follow the following steps

1) Run Transaction SE81

2) Select SD

3) From the Menu Click on Edit

4) Select the option u2018Select Subtreee +/-u2018

5) From the Menu bar click on Information system

6) From the R/3 Repository information System open the Envir option

7) Select Exit Techniques

😎 Select Customer Exits

9) Double click on Enhancements

10) Press F8

Regards,

santosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Using t,code CMOD you can get the User exits details.You can even also check through t.code SE80 and check the SD related userexits.But take the hep of the ABAP;er if you want to modify the standard programs and the user exit

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you search the forum or SAP wiki or google, you can get all the details.

Use t.code CMOD.

Then without entering any value in the Exit name, go to menu Utilities ->SAP enhancements.

In the maximum no of hits field, enter value like 2500 and then exclude. The system will display all the exits available in the system.

If you want to view only SD related, then use T.code SE80.

Select Respository browser and select values Package and VMOD. Click on the display button.

Under Include folders you can see all the user exits pertaining to SD. Click on individual exits and find the details.

You can find some details in OSS notes also. For example Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your ABAP Team Must have already written a Program to find all the User exits based on the Transaction.

You can go to SE38 and do a generic search like ZFind Exit or similar terms can be used to find the program.

or alternatively if you have developer access. you can write an ABAP program with the below code.

[http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/abap/code/abap26.htm]

You can execute the transaction and give the transaction code eg. VA01 and it gives the list of all the user exits in that transaction.

but these are just userexits. but there could be some enhancement or Modifications also. which you can find the list in the SAP documentation in the SPRO screen.

SPRO--> Sales and Distribution --> System Modifications --> User Exits.

Regards

Srini