cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order at parent level but finance, costing at component level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a material BOM where there is one parent product and 3 children that are from 3 different brands. each product belongs to a different product group. The costing and finance for these 3 products is by their brand.

We have a requirement where we get sales orders at the parent level, planning, billing and invoicing at parent level but our sales team does trade promotions at the parent or child level and the finance wants to track the numbers at the child level.

I am not an SD expert but the fact that these 3 children are from different brands is what's making complex.

Please advise how we achieve this.

Do we need to use some kind of order BOM for tracking the requirements at the component level? Please advise. Please ask me any questions for clarification, if you think my question is vague.....

I appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as your query is concerned and as per my understanding , If your sales team does trade promotions at parent or child levels and if Finance consultants want to track the numbers at the child level then you have to create a Z report by taking the help of your of your Functional and technical team

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks a lot for the answer. I found some thing in sapimg.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sales-bom-implementation.htm

It says we can do this at parent or children level.

Can you tell me if this is possible or I am missing some thing?

Thanks.