Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save BI Workbook in a Role as a end user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have issue with quries in Bex analyzer I have created a role with S_USER_AGR = 2 but as a test user using this role I can't save the query to the workbook role, it gives me this error " RSOBJS 160 No authorization to create role entry". I ran the st01 and I don't find any RC =4 or 12 so I don't know what is the problem. Also my analysis authorzation works perfactelly fine I restricted company code and it gives me correct data.

Please advise

Thanks

Faisal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

fredrik_borlie
Contributor
0 Kudos

Saving workbooks require authorizations to modify role.

Most likely

S_USER_AGR

ACT_GROUP=ZROLENAME

ACTVT=02;

I recommend a standalone role with a special name for workbooks to be saved in, not use the same name prefix as the "normal" roles. This in order to restrict possibilities for the workbook designer to modify "normal" roles.

/fredrik

Edited by: freppe on Sep 29, 2009 10:51 AM

1 REPLY 1

fredrik_borlie
Contributor
0 Kudos

Saving workbooks require authorizations to modify role.

Most likely

S_USER_AGR

ACT_GROUP=ZROLENAME

ACTVT=02;

I recommend a standalone role with a special name for workbooks to be saved in, not use the same name prefix as the "normal" roles. This in order to restrict possibilities for the workbook designer to modify "normal" roles.

/fredrik

Edited by: freppe on Sep 29, 2009 10:51 AM