cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table needed- Variant configuration details of a material in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to display all variant configuration details/characteristics and values of a particular item in the sales order in a table. Is there any standard SAP table available to serve this purpose??

Ex: I would like to give the sales doc no and the item no and material. The system has to display all the variant configuration details (Characteristics and the values) for the particular item

could you please suggest any other methods to achieve this?

Regards,

Kali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kali

There is no standard SAP table available for your requirement.

Instead use FM "VC_I_Get_Configuration", and pass your sales order and item number to fetch Variant char. value for that line item in sales order.

This is the only solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends,

Issue resolved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaleeswaran,

What is your solution for the mentioned problem? Please share as I have the same problem too...

Regards,

Jieyi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jieyi

This is the solution.

use FM "VC_I_Get_Configuration", and pass your sales order and item number to fetch Variant char. value for that line item in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....there is a standard function module that can do exactly what you want. You will have to use this FM in a custom report to get the results since SAP does not give any standard report for this.

I dont have the system so cant tell you the name of the FM but you can search this forum for the name. Just give that to a tech developer.