cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export license for sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GTS expert,

We are going to implement the export license for sales order level. please look at the example below:

1. Create Sales order with specific sales document type;

2. For some specific sales document type, we will transfer it to GTS from ECC, And because the ECCN is belongs to the specific export license, then it was blocked due to not meet the export requriement. e.g. invalid sold-to party.

3. Create the delivery with reference to sales order, it should be blocked.

The question is: In the step 3, if we need to RFC to GTS to check if the coressponding custom document was block, then to decide if we can allow to create the delivery. My ABAP told me that we need to write a program to get the status of the corresponding custom document (corresponding to the sales order in ECC).

And I think GTS will return an block indicator to sales order when we try to transfer the sales order to GTS.

Anyone can tell me if we can control the export licnese on sales order level, and we don't need to any other development except the standard configuration.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your developer is correct. You need to insert code in the order-to-delivery copy controls to block delivery creation when the corresponding customs document in GTS is blocked. There is an OSS note with the code (which you could also use to insert additional blocks further downstream in your logistics process).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rob, I am searching the OSS note, and can not find the approriate note, If possible, could you let me know the OSS note id?

Appreciate,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at SAP Note [579357|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1kZSZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1389958] - that should block your Delivery in ERP - in case that the Salesorder was blocked by GTS

hope that helps,

cheers,

Ralf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@SAP_1980

if my answer was helpful i would appreciate it if you give me some points!