cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to see shopping cart with intervals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a end user, can i check for what roles are assigned to a Particular User Like Specifically for transactions Like PPOMA_BBP, PPOSA_BBP etc.

thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try T-Code SUIM.

regards,

Prashant Rathore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot see this transaction code. I am getting message liek you are not authorized for this transaction code

please advice,

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Type SUIM transaction in the command prompt and then when you see the message at task bar then again go to command prompt type in /nSU53 and then press enter you will see the log for missing transaction and then you can ask you Basis team to provide you for missing transaction Code.

regards,

Prashant Rathore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prashant,

it helped now i can get into the transaction. one more small help can you please guide thru the steps as i am using it for first time.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

got to

SUIM>Roles>Roles by Complex Selection Criteria(execute)-->then in the selection screen enter the transaction code like whatever you want to search for also under User field you can enter the User Name and then execute and get the roles assigned to them and then by entering into the respective roles you can check for Authorizations.

regards,

Prashant Rathore.

Answers (0)