cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete the replicated vendors completely...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

We are implementing SRM 4.0. We wanted to remove all the vendors that are replicated from the backend and wanted to redo to another org. unit.

I tried to remove all the vendor objects in the org. and also all the entries in the venmap. but still, when i replicate to the new org, unit iam not able to see the replicated vendors.

but in the web gui, when i select the vendors, iam able to see them. what could be the cause.

Thanks in advance

Bert.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

the solution has been already proposed several times:

use report BUPA_TEST_DELETE to delete yuor vendors in a clean way (VENMAP and all other SRM related data will be deleted as well).

Attention, restrict the deletion to your vendor IDs only, otherwise you will delete non vendors BUPA (users, org Ids). There is no restiction on BUPA role.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chris,

I already used that report and deleted. Then again i replicated and iam able to see the vendors in the web gui. But not in the vendor org. structure

Thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange !!

How did you deleted the vendor at the first time ?

Because you said that you first tried to delete them from the org (delete objet or assignment to higher node?), and in VENMAP.

If you did not use the report, but did it in this way, there is a lot of chances that all objects are not deleted (only object O deleted ?), and that old BP are still there, even if not linked to the org ID.

if you can find your vendors in transaction BP, I think you can see if they have a relation with an org ID BP, via "relationship" button.

Do you see old or new BP ?

Check SLG1 if something went wrong during replication.

The std replication can check duplicates based on address or DUNS ID (if replicated), and in that case, old vendors prevented new ones to be replicated.

Check in BUT000 the creation date of those vendors.

in PPOMA_BBP, also check the different vendor nodes: when replicating vendors, the system will create subnodes for package of 100 vendors.

Last question: are you using SRM 5.0 ? because the vendor organization logic has changed and has been simplified.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forget question on SRM 5.0, I did not read back the initial question.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

I you still have BP vendor :

You can run program BBP_CHECK_BP_DELETE_ERRORS to issue error message.

However, in your case, it is maybe too late...

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)