cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see ESA ECC-SE 603 interface objects in SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have modeled a new service interface which incorporates use of some of the existing message types from enterprise service such as "CustomerERPBasicDataByIDQuery_sync_V2" from the namespace "http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global". After the service definition, I proceeded to generate a proxy for the service interface in SPROXY. Although a proxy was generated but it could not be saved, due to the following reason as stated in the error message:

Objects from other namespaces missing. Unable to save. See long text

Only then I realized that service interfaces of ESA ECC-SE 603 available in the ESR are not shown in SPROXY. I suppose this should be the reason for the error. This puzzles me because the newly created SWCV of mine is displayed in SPROXY bu the ESA ECC-SE not.

Besides, I am able to access those ESA ECC-SE service interfaces in the Enterprise Service Browser of my NWDS.

Does anyone know the way to make the ESA ECC-SE interface objects available in SPROXY?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joon Meng

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Objects from other namespaces missing. Unable to save. See long text

because they are exist either in another namespace and not activated or they not exist at all, since you know they dont exist at all then here comes next step.

>Does anyone know the way to make the ESA ECC-SE interface objects available in SPROXY

goto ESR and copy objects which you are using to your namespace (chose with all dependencies), note all objects should be copied including data types etc, trick is to copy higher level data type with all depencies.

Do not foget to change your service interface to reflect correct message and data type. and they should not reference another namespace at any point

Save and activate in ESR and try to create proxy again in sproxy.

it will work for sure, i did many times.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to deploy certain EHPs on ABAP stack of ECC.

I am not sure exactly what files. Maybe someone with basis background will know.

There are also some guides available on installing EHPs.

Regards,

Vikas