SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Maintain table "OIB_USERPARAM"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone help me to understand, how to maintain the table "OIB_USERPARAM", is there a T Code or SPRO link? There are some entries in these tables which needs correction. Please help.

Regards,

Anubhav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

markus_seng2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Anubhav,

if I remember correctly, the entries in table OIB_USERPARAM are automatically created for each user if he/she first uses transaction O4_TIGER, and are subsequently updated if O4_TIGER is lect correctly (e.g. F3) with the current user settings:

"When you leave the transaction, the system saves various user parameters (for example, the last used variants and the expansion status of the overview tree) so that the transaction looks the same the next time you call it. "

which can be found in the SAP online documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/cb/a45738bc8b210de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

section : Management of tank dips

In addition, you can maintain a worklist of tanks for each user.

I hope this helps a bit,

Kind regards,

Markus

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

markus_seng2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Anubhav,

if I remember correctly, the entries in table OIB_USERPARAM are automatically created for each user if he/she first uses transaction O4_TIGER, and are subsequently updated if O4_TIGER is lect correctly (e.g. F3) with the current user settings:

"When you leave the transaction, the system saves various user parameters (for example, the last used variants and the expansion status of the overview tree) so that the transaction looks the same the next time you call it. "

which can be found in the SAP online documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/cb/a45738bc8b210de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

section : Management of tank dips

In addition, you can maintain a worklist of tanks for each user.

I hope this helps a bit,

Kind regards,

Markus

0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful. Somehow one of the users have a value in field ACTIVETAB, which is not in English, it is a mix of mandarin, hindi characters. The field ACTIVETAB gets updated by the last selection of the bottom tabs such as "material", "qtys", "tank general" and "strapping data". I am not sure how it is not getting updated correctly. I know its difficult to answer the question without looking into the system hence I am closing the message here.

Thanks,

Anubhav