Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

controle in autorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I excute the transaction S_PL0_86000030, I have an error of autorization. SU53 give me this message:

Echec du controle des autorisations

Obj.d'autorisations G_REPO_LOC ledgers spéciaux-Reporting local(société)

ACTVT 27

BUKRS APHP

GLRLDNR ZL

GLRRCTY 0

GLRVERS 001

this is mean that I don't have this values in this object in my role ZS_TV_RGENERIQUE_CGC_CONSULTA whitch have the transaction S_PL0_86000030.

But the probleme is that I don't have this objet in my role and it's not controled by SU24 in my transaction S_PL0_86000030.

SO, why I have this probleme of autorization and the object is not controled my role ?

Edited by: Habilitaion on Sep 28, 2009 12:11 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is working as designed.

1- If you do not have an object in your role you'll fail all authorization checks for that object.

2- SU24 does not control all authority checks in the sense that objects have to be present there. The actual AUTHORITY-CHECK statements in the ABAP code determine which checks are executed. The check results can be inlfuenced by the settings in SU24 but the default is 'ON'.

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is working as designed.

1- If you do not have an object in your role you'll fail all authorization checks for that object.

2- SU24 does not control all authority checks in the sense that objects have to be present there. The actual AUTHORITY-CHECK statements in the ABAP code determine which checks are executed. The check results can be inlfuenced by the settings in SU24 but the default is 'ON'.

0 Kudos

So, we don't need to active our object in SU24 or what?

We have to check all our objects in the program of our transaction?

0 Kudos

> So, we don't need to active our object in SU24 or what?

Nope. It is nice to fill proposal values for all new objects though, because that helps with the role building. Also most objects can be 'kind of' disabled through SU24 if you decide you do not want a certain check.

> We have to check all our objects in the program of our transaction?

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'check' but those are the ones you'll need. Run the whole process with a system trace (ST01) in the background and you'll see which objects were checked.