cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS- info strcture data updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GURU's

I have created a new info structure (copy form S012) and then added document number to the newly created Info Structure. then i created an exception analysis using this new info structure.

I have set up the updating control in configuration also.

But when i go to info structure (from se11) it says an no data exists, BUT for standard info structure s012 has records available.

Is there any other specific thing that i have to do in order to get data to new info structure other than update settings in config (OMO2), i have tried updating with period split (day, month) and Updating (Asynchronous updating (2))

Is this problem due to updating error or any specific error with related to new info structure (at the time of generation of the info structure it didn't give any ERROR message)

I'm not using BI in the system.

Please help me with any details with related to this.

Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks & Best Regards

Charith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charith,

If you have defined the info structure and it's updating, then it should be find.

To find why the updating is not working, you should try to simulate an update.

I don't have a SAP system at hand right now and I don't remember the transaction to simulate a purchase order update.

If you copied the S012 and your update rules are similar for the new info structure, then it should work at one.

Best Regards,

Franck

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Frank,

Thanks a lot for your reply

As you said it worked, there was an error in purchase orders, due to that it didn't get updated.

Thanks again

Regards

Charith

Answers (0)